13 July 2012

Family holiday favourite

Friday Finds
I found this photo from our family holiday last year when we spent Christmas up in the Gold Coast. This is one of my favourite photos because it is where I wish to be right now, on a sunny day on the beach.

I don't know what is going on with our home PC but it's driving me bonkers. It took me too long to upload this one image and then far-too-long to set the blog post up. I type here and it types over there and then my screen froze. Three times!

Leo has been doing some tech clean up and things have gone a little strange since. That's why I haven't been blogging. He said something about 'Google Chrome' then 'Windows' then 'Virus' and all I heard was 'Pancakes!' because that is what our boys have been asking for everyday since the School Holidays began. Our boys rarely eat the same food and Pancakes is the magic dish and even better since cooking keeps our home warm this winter.

6 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful photo. At first I thought you must have made a typo… about warming your home in winter. But no, you’re across the globe. The internet is a crazy place!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is. I wish we had our Summer back, like right now.

      Delete
  2. Lovely photo...good luck with the computer. They can be so frustrating sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo! :) Urk, computer problems! We were having trouble a few weeks ago and at first it was depressing, but then we got some board games out and all was well! I can highly recommend Connect 4! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am clueless on tech-talk but today it's going well. Fingers crossed. I love board games, unfortunately my opponent it's a tad too enthusiastic when he's on a winning streak. You know the kind.

      Delete

I wish you a beautiful day just for leaving me a comment. I hope to visit your blog soon.