19 July 2012

A Turkish delight

Thursday Thrifting



I was delighted to find this exact book in my local charity shop. I have been looking for a book on Turkish recipes since last year when I saw the German film 'Gegen die Wand'. Although there are plenty of modern cook books, they didn't measure up to how simple and straightforward this one is.

I don't know about everyone else, but in Australia, brand new cook books are notoriously expensive. This used copy cost me $2.00 and the pictures are still beautiful. I am really looking forward to making the Stuffed Peppers and Wedding Soup.

Image: amazon

1 comment:

  1. adore the photo..
    true cook books are expensive
    happy you were able to find this good find.

    ReplyDelete

I wish you a beautiful day just for leaving me a comment. I hope to visit your blog soon.