17 June 2012

Never too late

The World This Week
With Father's Day in the United States this free printable Father's Day Card & Gift Tags by Love vs Design would go well with the Peel & Stick Shirt Pocket by PlusPieces. The soggy winter weather has made for a sick toddler and a belated Saturday post. Leo is looking after Master Two while I am blogging after 3am folks.

Dear lovely readers, here are some blogger DIY's that I've been enjoying this past week. I could attempt two of these, but my end results would be pitiful compared to these talented people. I am hopeless at DIY that is why I shop:


Create Easy Rolled Paper Art at Apartment Therapy

Feather Heels by A Pair & A Spare

Lego Key Holder by Mini-eco

Neon Wooded Bead Necklace by The House That Lars Built

Retro Rocket Paper by Cute and Useful

Images: refer links

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wish you a beautiful day just for leaving me a comment. I hope to visit your blog soon.