27 May 2012

Like a maiden

Suddenly Sunday
It was one of those Sundays when you wake up past midday and realise there is not enough time to go anywhere but relax in bed. So while in bed like a maiden in a Jane Austen novel, my relaxing was becoming too uncomfortable. I realised, my pillows let down the whole experience of my Mothers Day massage. I finally got up to the sound of Tauren ramming his ride-on into the interior walls. That boy sure knows how to get someone's attention.

On the list is new pillows and I am not looking forward to the shop-a-storm that follows when I have to match quality + review + bargain. Yes, in that order. The best pillows I've had were the ones I brought from New Zealand two years past. I have no idea where they are now. There is a black hole in our home that sucks in all the good stuff.

I'd love to read your comments on pillows.

3 comments:

  1. OMG Im a total pillow addict..obssesed is the word:) I will soon have a pillow post:)
    I will make two pillows for my livingroom sofa next week in hot pink.

    LOVE M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pillow-shopping eh? I recently bought a couple of alpaca pillows and they are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luna - your blog is great! Thanks for following me! I am a latex pillow lover. They are expensive but they are absolutely worth every penny - comfy and they last for ages, so you don't have to keep buying new ones and breaking them in.

    ReplyDelete

I wish you a beautiful day just for leaving me a comment. I hope to visit your blog soon.