15 May 2012

Dumbo re-visited

Tuesday Timeline
Do you remember the film Dumbo? It's been a very long time since I first watched it on TV back in the 1980's. I rented the dvd from our local Library as I've gotten quite sick of watching the current animated films with all it's special effects and over-the-top themes. I just needed a kids film that was easy on the eyes and ears.

Dumbo was perfect for our toddler Tauren. It featured so many animals from the circus, he remembered almost every one from our trip to the Zoo recently. I had to laugh out loud because of the Stork-and-baby theory. I remember that's how our school teacher answered the question, Where do babies come from? It wasn't until I was 10 years old and I saw my younger sisters head 'crowning' that I had my first reality check.

3 comments:

  1. oh such nostalgia! I haven't seen dumbo in years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the 'classics' are always the best.

      Delete
  2. I remember Dumbo... It was a old disney movie... Loved it...
    XOXO
    http://atravelerjourney.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

I wish you a beautiful day just for leaving me a comment. I hope to visit your blog soon.