31 March 2012

The World This Week

The World This Week is not necessarily news related. If I did this every week I'd have to read the news every week! I still watch the news in case of a natural disaster or Aliens invade but I don't allow it to dictate my life anymore. This week, it's about items I've found just clicking here and there on the blogosphere. You know that feeling - once you click, you can't stop.

Here are some items I just had to share:
This egg craft is super cute.
I want this MCM Danish Bed.
This converted barn is definitely me.
I really did laugh out loud to this TV ad.
I enjoyed reading Interview with a Safecracker.
I just discovered one can read a magazine online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wish you a beautiful day just for leaving me a comment. I hope to visit your blog soon.