20 September 2012

Friends and changes

Thursday Teacher


I saw this beautiful quote tonight and had a great big laugh. The last two weeks I've spent catching up with two of my closest girlfriends. Both of these lovely ladies have names starting with H and sometimes I start to call one by the other, and quickly try to catch myself. We've all been busy raising families, but when we do get together it's amazing how we can still 'pick up where we left off'.

A change has begun for my family and with mixed feelings we are heading to the Sunshine State. While Leo is away working, the boys and I are at home doing the organising, sorting and packing. After five years at his school, tomorrow is 8-year-old Aries' last day there and I've organised a farewell party for his class.

After the madness that is an interstate move (our first) I can't wait to blog regularly. I've missed my new blog friends too.

6 comments:

  1. Such a nice and true picture ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl...
    I wanted to stop by and say hello and tell you that when Maximus and I were driving to swimming today you came to my mind, so I said a prayer for you.

    Sounds like big changes. I wish you the best in your move and hope all the transitioning goes well.

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your blessing.

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your move to Queensland, big change but also exciting new beginnings! Love that beautiful quote too.

    PS: I'd like to invite to join the Bosisto's giveaway at my blog, I have 4 lavender packs up for grabs here: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/10/bosistos-lavender-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn it, I missed it by one day! Thanks for the mention :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE that saying! And it couldn't be more true!

    ReplyDelete

I wish you a beautiful day just for leaving me a comment. I hope to visit your blog soon.